Part-Time Paid Legal Internship with Thomas More Society Law Firm
Legal interns at the Thomas More Society will have the unique experience of learning while working alongside some of the most renowned and well-respected attorneys in the pro-life movement.
Projects will include conducting in-depth research, writing memos, drafting letters and motions, editing briefs, handling prospective client intakes, and assisting attorneys with court preparation. The Thomas More Society is an exceptionally busy, fast-paced law firm that works with counsel across the nation. Many cases at the Thomas More Society focus on a variety of First Amendment issues.
This is a fifteen (15) to twenty (20) hour per week paid internship from September 2017 – December 2017 with a possible extension through May 2018. Hours worked per week are flexible based on your schedule.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a small office setting.
- High energy, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Appreciation and support of the Society’s mission.
- Demonstrated interest in the pro-life movement.
- 2L and 3L students may apply for this position.
To apply, please email the following to Cristina Burke at email@example.com:
- cover letter,
- writing sample, and
- law school transcripts.
Cover letters must include an explanation of interest in the Thomas More Society’s mission including personal support for the pro-life movement. Applicants who do not include this in their cover letter will be rejected without further review.
Please include your name in the document name of each attachment.